Gift Certificate Terms and Conditions
These gift certificate terms and conditions govern the purchase, use and redemption of gift certificates purchased from Acupuncture & Homeopathy Center. For questions please contact: (407) 373-
Purchasing Gift Certificates
• Gift certificates cannot be used to purchase gift certificates.
• Gift certificates have no cash value.
• All gift certificates expires exactly one year after the date of purchase as indicated on the gift certificates.
Redeeming Gift Certificates
• Gift certificates are only redeemable at Acupuncture & Homeopathy Center, located at 8615 Commodity circle, Suite#10, Orlando, FL, 32819 for services and/or products equal to or less than the amount indicated on the gift certificate by the expiration date.
• Gift certificates cannot be returned for a cash refund.
• Any unused balanced of the gift certificate will be credited to the redeemer with remaining amount.
• If a purchase exceeds the amount listed on the gift certificate, the redeemer is responsible for paying the difference at the time of purchase.
• If gift certificate credit is used towards a treatment package, please also refer to Individual Package at Policies & Fees for package conditions.
• Gift certificate voucher or receipt of purchase must be provided prior to usage.
• For security purposes, a recipient may be required to show valid ID before he or she can redeem the gift certificate.
Cancellation and Expiration of Gift Certificates
• Acupuncture & Homeopathy Center reserves the right to immediately invalidate gift certificates, without notice, should it receive a credit card chargeback, returned check or other form of repudiated payment made towards the gift certificate.
• Acupuncture & Homeopathy Center is not responsible for lost or stolen gift certificates. Reasonable and prudent steps are taken to verify the legitimacy of a redeemer and upon full redemption or at the expiration date, the gift certificate will be identified as not valid for payment of any kind.
• Acupuncture & Homeopathy Center reserves the right to dishonor the gift certificate, if it reasonably believes it was not validly purchased, has already been redeemed, or the redeemer stole or is otherwise not the intended beneficiary of the purchaser.
• We require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice when cancelling or rescheduling treatment sessions to avoid a $35 fee for private appointments and $15 fee for Group Acupuncture. Fee’s will be discounted automatically from gift certificate credited amount or charged for the remaining balance.
• Gift certificates are not valid or redeemable after the expiration date ( Exactly one year after purchase date)
• Acupuncture & Homeopathy Center will NOT replace lost or stolen gift certificates.